BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

0808; I can't stop thinking about him

I hope someday he'll understand about what I actually feel for him. I hope he'll realize there's a girl, who's totally in love with him, who will wait for him even though she knows he'll never come, yeah she is me.

Im sitting here in the dark, thinking about him, and miss him like hell, after he left. I feel so all alone. No one can fill the emptiness that my heart feels, simply because everyone means 'not him'.

He's gone. And now Im still waiting for him to come back. I don't care which place he'll choose to go, I just know there's only a place for him to go back, it's me. Maybe he's on the way back to me or maybe he likes his new place so he decides to go back later... But I believe that one day, in a special moment, he'll come back, won't he?

I know that the things are not the way I wished it to be, but I hope it's the way it has to be...

Maybe he has no idea how much I like him, how much he makes me smile, how much I love to talk to him, or how much I wish he was here, that's why he leaves me alone.

I remember, once, he said that he'd never leave me, he said he'd always be here by my side, but I think those are just his fake hopes. guess what!!! He has never proved it, never. But I... I don't know why the hell Im still deeply in love with him, after all the fuckin' things that he did to me.

For sure, it's quite difficult, to get him outta my mind, it takes a life time...

I don't care what they've said about him. Cuz there's something about him that Im scared to lose, cuz I know I won't find it in anyone else. Cuz the happiness that I feel every time he's here. Cuz he makes me laugh when I feel like Im gonna fall apart. Cuz I love that smile of him that lights up my day, even when Im the most saddest.

Sometimes, I still hope, someday, somewhere, he'll come to take me out from this nightmare, and we'll be together forever... Just like Rapunzel and Eugine :')


0 comments: